Monday, August 6, 2007

Harry Potteritis

Last week I started having severe pain my both my forearms. The pain was unrelenting and I tried to figure out why my arms were hurting so bad. It felt as though I had injured both of my arms but I hadn't and I was baffled. My husband, who is no stranger to these types of injuries, suggested a course of action which included Traumeel cream, internal Arnica homeopathics and Advil. I did all these things before bed one night and the next morning I felt much better.

Better, that is, until I picked up the latest Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Both arms started screaming again and it hit me...I had Harry Potteritis.

The good news is that I finished the book (I liked it) and my arms are feeling much better. If you are planning to read the new book, make sure you protect your arms!

No comments: