Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Who Am I?

I realize that I am straying from my original idea about what this blog was going to be about. I thought this was going to be more about my struggle with stuff and creating stuff (often in the form of art). I have found it to be more of a journey. It is simultaneously providing me with a creative outlet (so I am not making physical stuff!) and helping me to learn about blogging / Web 2.0.

Today I read a blog that made me laugh at myself. The blog is called The Onda and the post was about CB radio fanatics. The article was talking about how CB radio users used to do heroic things to get their CB radios working and then spent all their time talking about how they got their CB radios working. My blog, at the infant stage where it is now, is much the same. I am trying to simultaneously share my thoughts and learn how to blog. So I spend part of my time blogging about blogging. Silly, isn't it? I will have to keep that in mind as I continue to post.

No comments: