Monday, September 8, 2008

G's chocolate

Background: A few years ago my wonderful father-in-law sent me the most amazing chocolate cake from NYC. It was so thick it was like fudge. Amazing. Then, they actually started carrying it in our local grocery store (how weird is that?). W got one for my birthday last week. We ate part of it and then froze the rest. This morning, W sends me this exchange:

R yells, “I am going to eat my chocolate."
So then G yells, “I am going to eat my chocolate."
G runs into the kitchen, and I hear the freezer slamming open.
Then the refrigerator slamming open.
And G yells, “I am taking my chocolate and putting it in the refrigerator.”
And I walk in, and see him moving your chocolate cake from the freezer into the refrigerator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like G totally hijacked your chocolate. Is nothing sacred? ;-) M.