Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dear Blog,

I just wanted to apologize for ignoring you. It isn't because I don't love you, honest! It is just that, well, there is another blog in my life. There. I said it. I love you both and you are both so different! You fulfill my need to express the creative side in me, the crazy side and the confused side. My other blog, which is an internal work blog (so I cannot share it here) is totally different. It focuses on my work and on educating people about my work. The name of my other blog is "Water on a Stone" because that is how I think of my work sometimes.

The other difference is that this blog is a tiny little fish in a big, big pond. My blog at work is a huge fish in a little pond. It gets read. It gets comments. It gets lots of links and it gets noticed. But that doesn't mean I don't still love you and have good ideas for blog posts which I promise to write soon. Honest.

Love,
Your writer

No comments: