Monday, April 16, 2007

Blogging lessons

My last post did not make much sense. I was trying to get my weekly post published and I rushed it. I wasn't thinking about the fact that I could "save as draft" and go back to it later! It is as hard to find time to blog as it is to find something interesting enough to blog about. Luckily, my man just posted on this topic: "Seven ways to find the time to blog".

I really like what he says in number 3 "get creative". I don't have to be in front of a computer to write a blog post (I just need to get in front of one to publish the blog post). I personally favor plain, blank index cards for jotting down notes. I got my man some fancy index cards personalized with his name and email address on them.

And it is my intention to go back and make some sense of my last blog post. I just need some time to think it through. I suspect there will be several "save as draft" events!

No comments: