Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life changing

Ever have an experience that you know, intuitively, is life changing? My hand is raised because I just had one of those last weekend. I attended Ladies Rock Camp here in not-so-sunny Portland, Oregon. I have been trying to write about my experience but honestly, I am having problems processing the whole thing. Suffice to say (for now) that it was an amazing accomplishment and I am going back next year. :)

More to come. If you are interested in attending a Ladies Rock Camp and you are not in the Portland area, it turns out there are a whole bunch of other camps in places like NYC and Australia. Or you can just fly in to Portland like my band mates did. Check it out.

2 comments:

ering said...

I was just checking this post to make sure it looked ok and I scrolled down to see the post entitled "I can change your life". Hmmm...apparently it is all about life changes right now. Interesting...

Unknown said...

Life changing and happy making.