Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two boxes

Yesterday I had my first appointment with myself to go through a box and a bag. I set it during a time when I have a conference call where I only need to listen. I actually chose 2 small boxes to go through. One was a box of random stuff (I hate those) and the other box was the contents of some drawers for my old house. The majority of the stuff in the boxes went into two bags - shred and recycle. A small portion of things went to W and a few things got put away. It feels GREAT to clear out clutter and get organized.

How about you? Did you make an appointment with yourself?

p.s. I am doing this for two reasons: one is to make our home a nice place to live and the other is that I need some changes in my life. Clearing clutter is really good for that.

No comments: