Sunday, November 11, 2007

Day 10: Nanowrimo (and NaBloPoMo)

NaNoWriMo - Progress report for yesterday, November 10, 2007

My words written so far: 17,901 total.

Impressions: I don't like doing the progress report for yesterday, today. It is disconcerting and I can't really remember what my impressions are! I think I am going back to the old way of doing it. It really doesn't save me any time either way. Yesterday's writing was ok. It was mostly done in a coffee shop but a little was also done while trying to direct a gluing project for two 4 year olds. Needless to say, I couldn't concentrate very well!

Likelihood of finishing NaNoWriMo: 100%. But I have to say drinking two beers before trying to write is probably not a good thing to do all the time.

Likelihood of finishing NaBloPoMo: 100%.

No comments: