Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 9: Nanowrimo (and NaBloPoMo)

NaNoWriMo - Progress report for yesterday, November 9, 2007

My words written so far: 16,378 total. I am back on track with my Super Goal of finishing two days early.

Impressions: Dogs barking at each other freak me out. I say this because I am in a "dog-friendly" coffee shop right now and there are a lot of dogs here. They keep having little tiffs and it is freaking me out. I don't have a dog so I think they are going to hurt each other. It is a little unsettling.

Back to my impressions of NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo...I got back on track writing last night. I was so tired I didn't think it was going to happen but it did. I actually got into a really nice groove and felt good enough about the story to post an excerpt on my NaNoWriMo page. Check it out and tell me if you don't just hate the characters! (You are supposed to!)

So I feel good; even in this dog heavy coffee shop. And I am just getting ready to start Chapter 6. Last night I was able to weave the story back around and now I am going to do more of that. I am going to visit back with some of my original characters. The question is, if an Augmentor dies, does the part that split off from him or her, the spirit part, die, too? If you have a thought, let me know. I think it is one of those crucial pivots to the story that I just don't have an instinct for.

Likelihood of finishing NaNoWriMo: 100%. Can you tell I got a decent night's sleep?

Likelihood of finishing NaBloPoMo: 100%.

Now, back to writing. If you are reading this, let me know!!!

No comments: