Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 27: Nanowrimo

Nanowrimo

Words written so far: 45,136

Impressions: I told a friend that I had written more dialogue than description and she asked what I liked to read. I thought about it and realized I like to read dialogue. A little description is nice but too much of it bores me. There are exceptions, of course, but generally I like things to happen and equate dialogue with action.

With less than 5K words to go, I am feeling a little bit like I am running out of things to say. I have grown out of the outline I wrote at the beginning of Nanowrimo and I am struggling to tie up all the loose ends. I am still not sure what I am going to do with all the bad guys. I already ruined their company. What else is left? :)

Likelihood of Finishing Nanowrimo: 100%. Only 4,864 words to go.

No comments: